Monday, July 7, 2008

Use Ipod As Headset On Ps3

spoke Guey and said Mu And cartoonists are only disunited OGT!

Well, as I see I'm not the only one extending into posts real things to say regarding the OGT, with the permission of Gantus will post here his words to me seemed to mothers.
As I get the impression that after much shouting and saying that "the medium is disengaged," the truth is that the media is only disengaged from OGT. Not among them!. chequen estoesferpecto.ciudaddeblogs.com photos of this weekend.
I would have liked to be invited to that party. But no matter. Although I do not know, I'm with the band. (And I hope that the band Wachee this blog).
here are the words of Gantus:

"Well I tell them my conspiracy and conspirators, our well-known guru of Marabou OGL (for those who do not know who spoke no worry, just saltense this post is not lost of anything important). in the wake of the strips being done by Bachan in place, returned to his known habit of kicking hysterically with his right hand attacking virtual verbiage, sinister and senseless. I intend to answer because (as usual) I mentioned in his post, and I think I have the right to give my opinion about it and you know my dear Oscarito'm here for what is offered to the boy. That said I come:
1.-In a cowardly and vulgar attacks Gaby Maya, which did not sail in this burial, showing his misogyny and contempt for a professional woman editorial environment, the only thing that shows is that during years has kept much grudge against anyone who SI have worked at the middle

2 .- Sonia mention again, the wife of Bachan and reiterate his stupid insights about how "unfair" that was treated in the event of pro-Kong Bachan. Oscar

I repeat, this event is organized Bef and I with intent VERY clear, and we decided to invite you to participate was because, for years, you had vociferous support as the importance of Gremio. You attended and received and all participants gave you your place and publicly thanked you, but as always when things are not like you I want the discredited in the most pathetic and cowardly, attacking and denigrating, in this If the wife of one of my best friends. Now we understood everything, the important thing was not the event or its intentions, were You and only you, that beautiful form of "help"

3 .- again melted down an infamous number of concepts about what should be the means of according to the comic, vomiting design ideas out of proportion, such as

"The difference is that for us it is important to reach a mass audience that still has no internet or if you have it, still want the paper,"

Does the internet do not reach a mass audience?, brilliant deduction my dear Watson, and well I guess that "mass audience" to which you want to get no other options to get "paper", for example, not in newspapers or magazines that if interesting and updated, not a convertible character eighties (I wonder why not turn into money for the author?).

"... the comic is our life, gave us what we have and we know what we can give, so I cry to 4 winds as a publicist and illustrator talks about what in your experience is the comic TRADE.

Thank the work of your Father, for what your chamba Oscar, I think it stopped being "commercial" for a long time, "or that otherwise do you explain not having a single project that has been maintained over the past 15 years, during which, incidentally, lived in the advertising that both despise?.

"... various types of comics, the maquila trade, commercial authorial, the elite authorial, the authorial subsidized, etc. (Ha ha ... if you put Narrators Graphics, let me also to jump in semantic and semiotic little game to feel highbrow for a moment), "My dear Oscar Mmmmhh
for Semantic little game and to jump in and feel Semótico" highbrow ", you would first understand the meaning of those words and find more definitions successful "authorial elitists?" I do not understand if you say elitist because they belong to an elite or because you do not understand. and "authorial subsidized?" That sounded like a comic that people do not buy because it is foolish to continue publishing as the author 25 years ago, despite being outdated and boring but it gets printed unwary and lose their money "sound familiar?

"In my experience with the Simpsons, Bill Morrison and Nathan Kane corrected not only performance but measures of the characters, all corrections are Bongo artists and artist is logical that bother you and kicking, but if you get very divo, or you courage, it is best to run away and send the hat around, and depends on you. "

Is that why you stopped working on the Simpsons? .... (Silence)
And this last paragraph that is what concerns me personally:

"So now you know, whether they will review portfolios at conventions, go and enséñenselos Luis Gabriela Maya Gantus or who are well prepared for it, ha ha, (worst of all is that many will fall). "

Please inform the youth with whom they can go if they want to see their work published, and lapidatorios not issue judgments of whether someone used to draw or not. When I reviewed portfolio is to find ways to run in the editorial, it is possible that an author's work is not what you need PUBLISHER, but that does not entitle me to tell you if you can devote to this or not. By the way did you know that Will Eisner, a selfish and arrogant type that is believed owner told the truth when he began, that it served to draw comics?

In order to continue discrediting anyone who does not think like you (are getting), keeps vomiting esoteric concepts that do not apply it, still waiting for an investor who understands that your work is what the world is waiting to solve all your problems and who is willing to lose money and be treated like dirt when you do, still waiting for people to adapt to you and what you want, because you are unable to adapt to what people want, still shouting and discrediting anyone If you work with and is achieving its goals, follow your rabid illiterate sect sending them to attack anyone who disagrees with you or offer you an objective and constructive criticism (remember as attacked to that girl that occurred comentarte Supercomics you an option to your job? that was very "Kundalini"), is looking for "little wars", but really are not match for the likes of Bach, and if you ever want to clarify something with me you have two options, use your tiny space on the network and vomiting nonsense as usual, or talk on the phone and ask me, (I try to do that to you but your "assistant sub is not that denies you), I will be happy to clarify any" misunderstanding. " And by the way

although I AM NOT ARTIST, if I have the ability to answer it the way you could have answered to Bachan ... .. drawing, I leave it there for you to criticize "my job as a draftsman" and tell me no good at this jajajajajajaja:


AINOS

PS Just to clarify, the only time I talked to you in this blog in the past was when I put your picture comparison with that of Humberto, and did I mention that because in your radio show you said this phrase "I am more than HUMBERTO", so my intention was only to check, but I di that "historical memory" when it comes to you suffers from a chronic alzheimmer.

PDII all comments chorrocientosmil want to make your fans on this blog, not erased, because here there is freedom of expression, unlike some blogs where the guru's moderated to prevent attacks. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment