Thursday, July 10, 2008

How To Survive Anorexia

The downward trend


Don Oscar returned to drain words "wise" and drawing, as always try to look bad to other artists and professionals. One would think that by now have learned, no longer use the word DETRCTOR (that really a man like him, it sounds ridiculous), you would stop talking about his (mint) PATH. But nothing this man hair of the 80's did not learn anything!.
not have realized that the more evil speech of others, but is tilted downward travel. He does not understand what the others want is what you get. And more punishment
dn me kids who believe and who are falling into his study, to receive their "free tips", and "help" by telling them ELSE INVOLVED HORRIBRE because they draw. Also, my mother who lives in me says that where df kabunes is nowhere live!. Poor kids to prate to travel for hours outside the City, will receive "help" that will make them want to stop drawing for the rest of his days. Shingon
!.
For me, the strip bulb Bachan says it all. OGT trajectory is downward, is taking the kabunes with him, and of course to all who come to ask for "advice."
I, if I wanted to write and draw comics I would be set aside where they are: edgar clement , Bachan, micro , luis Gantus , gaby Maya, Humberto Ramos , bef, sopelana , tony sandoval , patrician betteo (OGT insists that it is your friend, but until it smells like a lie coahuila). Sure, that's me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment