Saturday, April 16, 2011

Italia Blue Btra Trailer

Könnten Sie bitte langsam sprechen?

Friends, I connect briefly to report that Franky is going on vacation to a remote destination, cold and which may never come back. Even if I never lose my return ticket and miss you all and that within three weeks I will be back.

I hope I have left something of value from all the nonsense that is published here, something that will not miss me in three weeks. If not, attend your claim on your return.

For now, I leave you with the fantastic "Notes from Chris," which leaves the nice guy stuck in the streets of New York City, trying to make new friends such an environment so hostile and alientante. Warning: the content is in English. Obstacle easily overcome with the google translator. Complete set of notes Chris, here .




Ich hatte gern eine Ladegerät für mein handy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment