Tuesday, March 1, 2011

License Shields Legal

have it's very, very deep recontra

Dear, do not worry, do not despair or set fire to their babies. I know that instead of beautiful diamonds and sober background of the blog now appears frozen frog. It's a personal problem between Franky and the site hostea my images. But I counseled with Jacobo Winograd and I sent a letter document so everything should return to normal within the next 48 hours.

-UPDATE: Well, it seems that it was fixed-

take I'm posting to let a couple of issues:

1) Scene of the document that promises much "Human Planet", the BBC: 3 Masai with bow and arrow is planted to 15 lions to steal food. BBC documentaries make this world a noticeably better for me.



2) Did you, dear reader, that without a visual reference we can not walk straight? Phenomenon explained in the following video:

A Mystery: Why We Can not Walk Straight? from NPR on Vimeo .



3) If it were not for the law of gravity, the phrase "mas boludo that doves" would infinitely more sense:



4) 20 years film revisited by the hand of Empire magazine. Iconic people and actors who represented them. More photos here .









saw? Vine to complain and leave a message and I ended up putting together a post. That's if everything goes in this post and put it on twitter, so if you like twitter SID20 and I recommend are added to a server, @ sid20, because that audience much, much more often. Is that the Lord works in mysterious ways and actually doing wanted to feel my message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment